Thomas G. | Manhattan NY| Property Owner
- Kim of VRPC has acted as our property manager for our Park City vacation home since January. We could not be happier. Kim runs an extraordinarily professional business and is a creative marketer. She is an absolute pleasure to deal with.
She takes care of our property as if it is her own. She has an excellent staff of professionals who tend to any issues with the property. When one lives 5 hours away by plane, it is of great comfort to know that your vacation home is being properly looked after.
We have owned our home for seven years and it never rented as well as it has under Kim's watch. She has basically kept it at 90% bookings since she took over the property. She is very selective with her renters which protects your property. She also requires renters to purchase renters insurance so that you are protected if there is a problem. She also provides monthly statements and handles all the details of property rentals.
After two months of pretty heavy rentals, the property looks great!
I strongly recommend Kim at Vacation Rentals Park City as your property manager. She is wonderful! There are many property managers in Park City. However, most of them do property management as a sideline. Kim is the rare professional who focuses on property management exclusively.
Amanda P | Payson UT | Guest
- We loved our stay in Jeremy Ranch. I loved the check-in and check-out procedures. It involved minimal work on our end and no interaction with the property manager if we didn't want it, which made it feel like we were having a very private family reunion. Very clean and loved the upscale amenities....
Vacation Rentals Park City manages rentals and cares for homes in and around Park City, UT with a quality of service unique to the industry. The company is a locally-owned family business with boutique-style management, offering homeowners and renters a more personal experience.
Gather together or retreat to privacy: A private home offers the best of both. Cook and dine together, hot tub, watch movies, play games and then retire to your private room. Now is the time to plan your get-away. Choose from a small condo to a large private home for the perfect way to vacation.
Looking for management services? Vacation Rentals Park City keeps up with the latest technologies and rate research with aggressive advertising tools for the most professional presentation and marketing of managed homes. With guest screening, regular property checks and more, you'll know your home is in good hands and you’ve partnered with a company that cares for your home like you do!
Kimberley Blocker has owned rental property and has been successfully managing properties for many years. She graduated from college as valedictorian with emphasis on legal studies. This has been very useful in the contract aspect of property management, protecting her, the rental guest and the property owners she represents. She also does professional photography and web design. She enjoys property management and is friendly, professional, responsible, organized and committed to making the properties she represents a success, ensuring a positive and enjoyable management / vacation rental experience.
While living in southern California, Kimberley owned and enjoyed a 4-bedroom 2nd home in the Park City, UT area. After making a permanent move to Park City in 2006, she made the choice to manage short-term, nightly rental stays in her own 2nd home.
Within the first year, the revenue generated with these rental stays was more than many other homes in the area were receiving with a professional management company.
Why? It was simple. Kimberley cared about her home and really enjoyed managing the rental stays; she cared about the quality of guests she chose and the care she provided for those guests. She was quick to respond to rental interest and ensured that her guests were well taken care of before and during their stay and that they were provided with all the information they needed for a seamless check-in, an enjoyable vacation stay and an easy check-out.
Unbeknownst to her, her efforts were not going unnoticed. A local realtor in the area referred her to a couple looking for rental management for their Park City home. This couple noted their disappointment with a current management company that did not know them or their home personally. They wanted a change; they wanted someone who knew and cared for their home like they did; someone who knew who they were when they called; they wanted someone they could trust.
As the choice was made to manage their home and rentals, the trust went both ways. To manage someone else’s home, there was the task of acquiring licensing, insurances, etc… And so it began!
Years later, Vacation Rentals Park City, LLC has grown into a thriving management company. Although there have been many changes and continued improvements, one thing that has not changed is the commitment to knowing the homes and the homeowners personally; to caring for each home as if it were their own; to ensuring all guests are well taken care of.
If you ask Kimberley, she’ll tell you, “I LOVE my job!” and that speaks volumes.
Jill B | Houston TX | Guest
- Great to work with! Our stay was perfect! Kimberly was a dream to work with. The house was exactly as shown online (even better actually) and we can't wait to go back. Seamless stress-free rental process!
Abby W | Tampa FL | Guest & Property Owner
- We used this company to rent in Park City last spring. Kim is amazingly organized and responsive. We had a smooth check-in, received lots of great local information, it was an exceptional property, easy check-out, etc.... I didn't realize what a great experience it truly was until we rented a townhouse in Daytona recently with a property manager who didn't have it together and it put a damper on our trip. I highly recommend renting from Kim.
John G | San Antonio TX | Property Owner
- Vacation Rentals Park City has been our go to provider to manager our vacation rental in Park City, UT. Owning and managing a vacation rental being several states away can be a daunting task, however Kim and her staff make it a worry and trouble free process.
Kim is highly attentive, she returns every call, email and text in a timely manner, and I mean every time.
We would stronlgy recommend Vacation Rentals Park City to manage and rent from.
Holli J | Vernal UT | Guest
- This was an amazing rental. We want to stay there again! We were treated so well. Every time I sent a text it was answered promptly and there was genuine concern for any issue we had. (However- it was a smart house and we could not get the main level heat to work. We finally decided it must have been pre-set by the owner. If that issue could get figured out then it would be perfect!!). We have been spending our Thanksgivings in PC for the last 5 years. We will definitely use VRPC every time!!